Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's just another candle on your cake....

Yesterday we celebrated my cousin Asif's 30th birthday (his actual birthday was on the 20th - Thursday) at Avenue in Long Branch. None of us had been there before but his beautiful wife had heard great things about it. So she sent the evite and the rest is history! I, of course, checked it out on the web and when I realized that it was in Long Branch - where our good friends PatT and Gerard live - we gave them a call and told them to meet us out too!

Eric and I got there a little early and had our "alone time" with PatT and Gerard and then the birthday boy and Erin (with baby in tow - by "in tow" I mean - in utero) arrived with her sister Kelly and boyfriend Dan. They seriously are the nicest, funniest, and fun extended family one could ask for :)
Below are some photos from our night - I think you could tell that we had a great time!

Congrats to Asif and Erin on the impending birth of the first little one in our family - I cant wait to meet him/her and shower Erin with gifts in May!





No comments: