Friday, April 11, 2008

A new little soul to love


Today at 6:39am (I hope I'm getting the time right) lil Baby B was born to our beautiful friends Nichole and Kevin Brice.
Annalie Lucia Brice came into this world and I don't know the stats because her wise parents decided that the first moments of their little girl's life should be spent cuddling with mom and dad - not being poked and prodded by the docs.

Kevin and Nicky are an amazing couple - full of love and laughter. Nicky has been an amazing source of information and I ask her all sorts of questions as Eric and I discuss the topics around getting pregnant. I know I can always turn to Nicks because she researches EVERYTHING, keeps spreadsheets and is able to email me all her knowledge - who could ask for a better friend?

I can not WAIT to meet lil Miss Brice. All our love to Kevin and Nicky and a HUGE hug for our beautiful new addition to the GFAW Family.

No comments: