Sunday, April 20, 2008

And then there was a loud crash...

That's right. At about 3am we heard a loud terrifying noise. My big strong husband jumped out of bed to investigate (that's what he does right?) :) No burglar (thank God), the girls (by that I mean Ginger and Morgen) were fine, and the kids weren't with us so...what on earth could the noise be.
I watched my husband, ever so slowly, open the closet door and there it was. Ok ok - I'm totally being melodramatic. The noise we heard was our closet imploding - all the rods had fallen, our entire wardrobes were piled on top of each other - on top of my shoes no less! Needless to say we were exasperated.

So today's mission has become closet reorganization. We've been meaning to do it for awhile and I think that this was a sign - get off your a$$e$ already and clean up!

Eric is installing a new light in the closet right now so I figured I'd post and then go in the basement and start compiling our Goodwill/Salvation Army donation. We both promised that we'd only put away the clothing that we actually wear. The rest will either go to donation or freecycle.com
Pictures to come! I already took some "before" shots.

No comments: