Monday, March 3, 2008

thank heaven for little girls...or boys..

Well, we dont know what B2 will be (that Baby Brice for you who havent heard me say B2) - boy or girl we're looking forward to little Carter-Analee's arrival (and I sure hope I spelled those names correctly)....

We are thankful for the wonderfully uneventful arrival of Tessa Lucille Mauer whom I got to cuddle with at Nicky's baby shower.
Below are some photos from her shower - photos of the precious new lil one - and of course some 'hammy' photos of Carol, Pri and me.

Later that day we celebrated Tara's 30th...unfortunately I did not bring the enormous camera with me...but we had a blast...you had to be there!





Mama-to-be opening one of her many gifts!













The brown girls back together again














In varying shades from brown to caramel....









and you can't forget 'latte'














the sweet baby Tessa














we havent had a photo like this one in ages...me and Pri








Me on my 10 minute rotation with baby Tessa (Carol and I had to take turns or there would have been some sort of baby fight)











Carol and I with mama Nicks











Yay! Carol's back!

























ok... I think either I (or Pri) cut Nicky's head from the picture on purpose...I think the focus here was the belly!

No comments: