Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patty's Day isnt just about drinking beer...

It's about drinking GREEN beer. Sheesh - don't you all know this already?
No, seriously - St. Patty's day was important to us not just because it's an Irish holiday and neither of us are Irish but because Chief Harris was returning to official duty this day. She had been gone for about 10 weeks in an FBI training in Quantico, VA and boy did we miss her! Her amazing leadership and insight are always a wonderful guide for my shining star Sergeant...though I guess that would be 'shining stripes Sergeant'.


I was under the weather on this day but by the late afternoon/early evening was up to having some dinner. So I indulged my hubby and we went out for some food, drink, and a surprise visit from one of my favorite ladies :)




Pete says "Why you gotta go so soon?!"


ok listen, that's not fair to Pete - here's a better picture of him:

No comments: