Monday, March 3, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words

So ... please...remind me not to say "I promise" when Im swamped at work and home! Here are some photos that are definately worth the wait...and a thousand words...from the uber cute puppy I saw at my last Vet conference to the beautiful Edison sunset - what else do you need to remind you of all the amazing things in life? ENJOY!










Aunt Yas with baby Chris





Baby Chris has found a new teething toy - it's my finger!














A typical Mary 'yea - Im cute' face :) yes, she has a little lipgloss on...I am the stepmom arent I? :)


















Jimmy's got his dad's smile








The kids with their dad on his birthday...no he's not 73...the numbers are FACING him :)











Here it is - the beautiful Edison sunset I caught outside my office window.




















Eric and I in Vegas


















more...Vegas except this was playtime



Ginger being calm and patient as ever with Jimmy












Aptly named, 'Vegas' the retriever puppy was one of the highlights at the Western Vet conference

No comments: