Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some people care too much, I think it's called love.
Winnie the Pooh

Well.... (drum roll please)....the moment we've all been waiting for - little Riley Sofia Goetz has arrived!
Ok, maybe not EVERYONE was waiting for this but a lot of people I know certainly were!!
For those of you who dont know Riley's parents (as they shall now be known for the rest of their days) - they are awesome people. Those kind of people who you meet and just know that they are the good kind :) warm and funny, generous in spirit and generous in general. They are fun to be around, fun to have around and now they've got this beautiful little expression of their love. And I must say, I've seen a lot of babies in my day (ok. I'm not 97 or anything but I have seen a lot of babies) and she's awfully cute. Some may say all babies look alike ... maybe they do... but if that's the case then they're all amazingly cute miracles.
As I said to Peter in an email - I cant wait to meet her in person (finally!) and to hold her tiny hand.

Congrats to the new parents - they're gonna rock!

No comments: