Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's been HOW LONG?


Well we figured it out - my dear Carol Jacob and I hadnt seen each other in almost two years.

She moved to Washington D.C. and though we spoke - we hadnt actually spent good quality time together. I was in our capitol for a convention and an event I was hosting and took Sunday evening to get a mani-pedi that I desperately needed and to see miss Carol J.

She lives in the cutest neighborhood and has a great apartment - the view of which reminded me of Cook Campus, which for the RU students is a lil sanctuary in New Brunswick NJ. And things between us were just as they had been...no time lost...no need for pleasantries. Within moments we were gabbing, laughing, and sharing as if we lived next door to each other and hadnt seen each other for a week.

That is what true friendship is about.

I brought her our wedding photos so she could feel as though she was there (and after loading all 800 photos onto her MAC I think she's pretty close) and then we decided that we would need to schedule a girl's weekend. Being that two of our closest friends turn 30 this year ...its definately a time to celebrate 12 years of friendship....more for some less for others but the times we have shared in the past 10-12 years could fill a lifetime.

I love you girls!

No comments: