Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a week! and it's only Wednesday!

Well, today is June 27th which means that yesterday Eric and I were married for one month. But who remembered? Eric did - thats who! While meeting with Accounting trying to set up a Master Account for a great reception I'm planning ( :) yes that's the sound of me tooting my own horn) - Amber, who was filling in for our receptionist, walks by and says "there's a surprise on the desk" I thought she said "your desk" and so I was disappointed to not find a pen (or a donut) on my desk as these were the 'presents' I was expecting.
So I walk out to reception to admonish her for her mean cruel (and donut-less) joke and lo and behold I see a vase filled with roses....the only roses my honey gets me - a great mix of Vendela, Princess, Diva, and Classic Reds and instantly I knew. The card read "Happy One Month Anniversary. I love You"

Now - do I have the best husband or what?!

To top it all off - today - Wednesday - was a great day as well. Many of you already know the news and it's exciting. No, its not a baby or a puppy. But call us if you dont know (or email) we'd love to share with you!

WOOHOOOO!!!!

No comments: