Saturday, June 16, 2007

They're in! ok well some of them are...

Our photos from John and Lovina! I wish we could say we had them all but it takes a little while for the proofs to come in. But they've put us on they're blog (we're famous! ok well almost famous - just to the people we tell to visit the blog)
But from what is on their blog - we're impressed! we've always known that they are amazing photographers - that is why when I first met John in 2001, I referred him to every bride I knew! He and Lovina have been an integral part of so many of our friends weddings - namely my sister's wedding, Steph and Mike's, Courtney and Dom's and thats just the short list!

As I sit here, Eric is outside doing what he does best - taking care of our home. He's working on his prize winning lawn. Ok there's no prize except for the praise I give him but it still looks awesome! I'll have to post a photo soon. I should be putting our laundry away but this was a doozy of a week for me. With our semi-annual team meetings this week I was up at 6pm and in bed at 1am each day. WHEW!


So today may be a day of rest...who knows. In the meantime, I'm enjoying reliving those magic moments of May 26, 2007....










No comments: