Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back in the saddle again...

I haven't blogged in ages - and by ages I mean almost two years because I dont think I've posted since I became a mom. I'm not sure what prompted me to visit this blog or to change its name or look - maybe it's the holiday season or the fact that 2011 is coming up quickly. It could even be the fact that I've been reading the blogs of two of my friends and I love it and missed the writing!

That being said, I'm keeping this short. The night is waning - and another day of staying in the house is ahead of me.

So many things have changed - in the world, in my life, and in the lives of those around me. The changes move your perception and in turn shift your goals. I sit here, smiling, hopeful for the year ahead and in case I dont post again before 2011 - here's wishing you all a year of growth, challenges, and opportunities to learn more about yourself, love others and just feel HAPPY.

No comments: