Friday, May 16, 2008

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

A little note to my husband...
I love you. I truly do :) Through it all, I know that I have a partner for life who will love me and support me in my darkest moments and applaud me through my greatest achievements.

Four years ago yesterday, Eric and I met for the very first time. Of course I thought he was cute (and he tells me he thought I was cute...) but nothing came of it for a while. Unbeknownst to both of us we were handling a lot in our lives at the time. Our conversations started out innocently enough - asking about work and general life. And as the time went by, and about a million emails were exchanged, a strong connection was formed.

Eric and I have stood by each other through more than most young couples. We've fought (like cats and dogs) and loved (like it's nobody's business) and the love always wins out.

My amazing husband sent me the most beautiful circus roses to mark the anniversary of the day we first met, and I was deeply touched. For us, we have no "dating" anniversary. Ours was a relationship that just grew - so this marks a special occassion for us. The day that I feel blessed to have met my match.

Our first anniversary is coming up and we can't believe it's been a year. We're both so thankful for our families and friends who are there to support us, make us laugh and who make everyday of our life so worthwhile.

We hope to see you all SOON!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.